Celebrity Photos Fashion

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

THIS! Is Season 8 of Project Runway!

Hit it, Heidi!

"This!"

"Is our last ditch effort to get this frigging show right on this network!"

"YES! You won't even remember my name by the end of this season!"

"Look, we're not stupid. We knew we were losing you guys, so we cast a couple tall, skinny girls with great bodies, like these two, plus a whole bunch of freakshows and bitches!"

"JES! Jou will LUV me, bitches! I am a quart crazy and a quart LUVable!"

"Oh Heidi, I concur. This tired show needed some colorful attention prostitutes to liven up the proceedings."

"Hi there!"

"Like so."

"Eye am going to keeck New Jork in the BALLZ!"

"It's the Ivy Show! And by that I mean I'll do whatever the fuck it takes so that you're all talking about ME! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

"I'm quirky and lovable.

I guess.

Dressing like a pedo fantasy is quirky, right?"

" The Mexican Pee-Wee Herman bit's got potential."

"I'm earnest and bland!"

"Who gives a shit?"

"I'm not going to say this again. IT'S. ABOUT. ME."

"That little bitch is crazy. I'm out of here."

"Remember, you're either IN character or you're shit OUT of luck. Amirite Tim?"

"Undoubtedly, Heidi."

"I'm an old, old lady! I could keel over and die from natural causes any second!
And I dress like a preppy lesbian!"

"Did you motherfuckers hear me? I'M FUCKING CRAZY!"

"That little gal's showing some real initiative. Grandma can stay until we get bored of her."

"I promise to openly display every character flaw I have! And I have a LOT of them!"

"What? I'm an adorable little gypsy!"

"For these however-many designers..."

"...Project Runway is the chance of a lifetime."

"As well as a hellish cesspool of backstabbing and dysfunctional personalities. We hope."

"Oh, you don't know the HALF of it, bitch."



[Screencaps: projectrungay.blogspot.com]


Post a Comment

Labels: ,
Celebrity Photos Fashion